Search Term:
Your Ad Here

LG Chocolate Touch VX-8575 Phone probably the best phone ever

http://www.technologybuzz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/LG-Chocolate-Touch.jpg
Some of people never try LG Chocolate Touch VX-8575 Phone. This happen because they never knew what is best features in the phone.
Only the owner of the phone know the truth of LG Chocolate Touch VX-8575. I’m very hard to please, and I also have owned two other LG music phones but didn’t liked either of them. This phone is unique: it’s the best phone I’ve ever owned.
It has every feature I need in a phone, in a beautiful package that is very user-friendly.
Simple to use to master and simple to operate. The touch screen is logical and is easy to navigate without ever looking at the manual. I simply wish I bought it thru Amazon and not VZW website. I’d have saved $$$. One drawback: This doesn’t appear to be compatible with my Mac. I cannot download songs from my iTunes to the phone. But I’ve my iPod for music, and really didn’t need the phone to play music.
- Great battery life
- Great quality of sound
- Good speakerphone
- A 3.5mm audio jack
- FM radio
- Music player that has a well-designed user interface
- Great photo and video viewer
- USB data cable integrated (!)
- The ability to plug-and-sync automatically, even with non-Rhapsody music players(!) such as Windows Media Player or MediaMonkey (which supports podcasts :)
0 Responses
Web hosting